The firm provides legal support in the development and review of labor compliance programs, with a focus on the establishment and verification of compliance of the practices of the company’s labor relations with the legislation (laws and labor regulatory standards).
The work developed in this area is completely specialized and aligned with the business model and the organizational culture of the client, and allows various forms of activity:
- Participation in working groups for the creation and implementation of compliance programs;
- Legal advice on labor to compliance committees or to the CCO (Chief Compliance Officer);
- Formulation and review of codes and corporate policies in light of the legislation, internal rules and with views to corporate integrity;
- Identification and mapping of risks (Risk Assessment) for the most varied situations, corporate policies and internal procedures;
- Analysis and legal support regarding internal controls and mechanisms for monitoring the compliance of the organization, such as whistle blowing channels, tools for managing resources and for data protection;
- Consulting to conduct internal investigations and application of disciplinary sanctions.