In this sector, our office offers general consulting on any issues related to Labor Law (individual, collective, union and procedural law).
Highly dynamic, adaptable and responsive to the systemic and/or timely needs of our clients, we provide a number of services:
- Written, telephone, video or face-to-face consultations;
- Issuance of legal opinions;
- Elaboration and revision of labor contracts (general and specific models – with confidentiality clauses , intellectual property, non-competition and non-attraction, permanence adjustment, variable remuneration, teleworking etc.);
- Elaboration and revision of business contracts involving labor relations (commercial representation, commercial distribution, integrated logistics and transport, brokering, supplying, industrialization, provision of services in general etc.);
- Elaboration and revision of corporate policies and procedures in general (for example, related to variable remuneration and payment of bonuses, stock options, harassment and discrimination, expatriation, third party management, scholarship grants, use of information technology, codes of conduct, personnel management routines etc.);
- Elaboration and revision of Collective Labor Agreements (shifts and work schedules and compensation schemes, participation in profits and results etc.);
- Legal support for union negotiations, including participation in round tables and mediations before the MTE, MPT or TRT courts;
- Legal support for labor inspection procedures;
- Labor audits and compliance;
- Identification and handling of proceedings related to labor liabilities;
- Labor law consulting for merger and acquisition processes, installation of new sites, unification of compensation and benefits policies among companies etc.;
- Legal support for hiring executives;
- Lectures and workshops on Labor Law issues etc.